Coworking means something like working together. This doesn’t necessarily mean working in the same team, for the same project or company. Often you just share the same space and talk to the other co-workers.
Coworking is especially popular for freelancers, start-ups and digital nomads. Here you can see that it doesn’t have to be a permanent set up.
The environment is crucial!
By now there are coworking offices in many cities, in which you can rent a space on an hourly or daily rate. Bei uns kommen noch das smarte Aufsteiger-Umfeld und die Connections dazu!
Coworking in Memmingen (between Munich and Zurich)
Infrastructure for co-workers in Memmingen
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 12 people
- 1 conference room for up to 100 people
- 1 office space for up to 4 workstations
- 1 children’s play corner
- 2 Recreation Lounges
- Good wifi
- Best drinking water
- Parking spots on the doorstep
- Park and Lake directly on the other side of the street
- 10 Minutes away from the Allgäu Airport
- 5 Minutes away from the train station Memmingen
- Near the A7 / A96 interchange
Possibly available 24/7
Photos of the coworking space in Memmingen
Regular Events, which take place in our space:
- Cashflow-Game (Educational game from Robert Kiyosaki)
- Create Success Vital-Meeting
- Presentations about the effect of the Recreation Lounge
It’s now a good habit for the core team around Gregor Janecke to travel to Cape Coral, Florida, to work from there.
In 2018, the 7-day Intensive Workshop of the Aufsteiger Training took place in Florida for the first time.
Smart “Aufsteiger” are welcome to join in the coming years to extend the summer with us working in Florida. 😉
A few pictures to get you started
The set-up of a coworking station in Texas with a cooperation partner is planned for 2019.
Coaching participants or consulting clients with cooperating services also have the opportunity to cowork in our premises.
Currently these are:
- 7-Day-Business from Thomas Dahlmann
- High Dividend Value (annual subscription or intensive training) from Luis Pazos
- Staatenlos-Workshop or consultation from Christoph Heuermann.
Through cooperations, we will also temporarily expand our coworkings. Intended are Thailand, Croatia and Colombia.
» Book here – stop – this is what you have to know
The most important fact first: You can’t just book one of our coworking spaces. This is an unusual and big difference in comparison to other commercial providers.
Our coworking-space is exclusive for our coaching participants (Aufsteiger-Training) smart people from our cooperations.
You will fill out a short application first and get feedback within the next 48 hours from our Entry-Team.
For outsiders, this may sound strange, this barrier is well thought out and makes sense for everyone involved.
Once you’re in, you are able to use our infrastructure very easily and last minute.
Working surrounded by people who are also raise!